How to Keep Your Golf Clubs Clean for Peak Performance
Golf clubs are an investment, so it's important to take care of them. Not only will regular cleaning prolong the life of your clubs, but it will also ensure that they perform at their best. After all, you can't play your best game if your clubs aren't in top condition.
Fortunately, keeping your golf clubs clean isn't difficult. In fact, with a little elbow grease and the right supplies, you can have them shining like new in no time. Read on to learn how to clean golf clubs like a pro!
- A soft bristle brush
-Bucket of water & a towel
-A groove sharpener
-Grip cleaning wipes
Cleaning Your Golf Clubs
1) Fill your bucket with warm water.
2) Dip your brush in the soapy water and use it to scrub away any dirt, grime, or debris on your clubs. Be sure to pay special attention to the grooves on the club faces, as these can easily become clogged with dirt.
3) Rinse your clubs off with clean water and dry them with a towel. Make sure that the clubs are completely dry to avoid any rusting to the clubs.
4) If there is any stubborn dirt remaining on your clubs, dip a corner of the towel in rubbing alcohol and use it to spot-clean the affected areas.
5. Finally, use either a wet towel or grip cleaning wipes to clean your grips. You'd be surprised how much better your grips will feel if you give them a clean every once in a while
Once you've cleaned your golf clubs, it's important to store them properly to keep them in good condition. When not in use, stored golf clubs should be: In a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and covered or bagged (this will help protect them from dust and debris). Taking care of your golf clubs doesn't have to be difficult - a little regular cleaning and maintenance will go a long way towards prolonging their life and keeping them performing at their best. Now that you know how to clean golf clubs like a pro, there's nothing stopping you from hitting peak performance on the green!
Thanks for reading! Follow us on social media for more tips on how to improve your game!